1648 White Horse Pike
Egg Harbor City, NJ 08215
Phone: (609) 965-6900
Mon: 9AM-5PM or By Appt.
Tue: 9AM-5PM or By Appt.
Wed: 9AM-5PM or By Appt.
Thu: 9AM-5PM or By Appt.
Fri: 9AM-5PM or By Appt.
Sat: By Appt.
Sun: By Appt.
Thank you for visiting the website of Earl Girls, Inc. Our event experts love helping clients all over the Atlantic City area create events and throw parties with innovative lighting, great video production, safe rigging and staging, and cool special effects.
Our company is based in Egg Harbor City, New Jersey (outside Atlantic City) and works hard to provide clients all over the country with the equipment they need to make their events successful. Call 609-965-6900 to speak with an Earl Girls, Inc. technician today.
Earl Girls Inc is seeking experienced lighting, staging, audio, and video technicians to add to our on call list. Job duties include the set up, operation, and removal of equipment from various venues located in the NJ and PA area, as well as shop work.
Ideal candidates should meet the following requirements:
* Have a minimum of 2 years entertainment industry experience.
* Be motivated and capable of working on tasks in a team setting as well as individually and unsupervised.
* Be organized, detail oriented and a good problem solver.
* Must be able to lift and carry weights of 50lbs or more throughout the workday.
* Must have GED or high School equivalent, the ability to read and speak fluently in English, and basic mathematical skills.
* Possess the ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in written form.
* Have a willingness to learn and help expand the capabilities of Earl Girls Inc.
* Have a clean driving record and dependable transportation.
* Lighting technicians should have experience with conventional fixtures, dimming systems, power distribution, and various lighting consoles including but not limited to: grandMA, Avolites, Electronic Theater Controls & Hog 3.
* Moving light technicians should have experience with automated fixtures and lighting consoles including but not limited to: grandMA, Avolites, Electronic Theater Controls & Hog 3.
* Audio technicians should have experience with setting up and operating systems in a ballroom, small arena, and festival environment.
* Video technicians should have experience and understand the use of scalers, switchers, media servers, and computer interfacing, as well as setting up projectors and screens.
* Staging technicians should be familiar with setting up indoor and outdoor stage systems, and have a basic understanding of lighting, audio, and video equipment.
Earl Girls Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such the company is committed to equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, gender, disability, national origin, age or veterans status.
Outstanding candidates may be considered for full-time positions. Resumes may be faxed to 609-965-3330 or emailed to JOBS@EarlGirlsInc.com, attention Human Resources. No phone calls please.
P.O. Box 297
Egg Harbor City, NJ 08215